We place great importance on providing a high level of service and operating to high standards, but we recognise that sometimes things can go wrong. We are sorry if we do not meet your expectations. In many cases, concerns can arise from a simple misunderstanding which can be dealt with through a conversation. Therefore if you have concerns please speak to us and we will try to find an amicable solution. If this does not resolve the issue to your satisfaction then you can follow the procedure below to make a complaint.
Our aim is to resolve your complaint quickly, simply and fairly. Disagreements can usually be settled through dialogue and we will endeavour to find an agreeable solution.
Our complaint procedure aims to:
- be easily available and simple to use;
- show clearly how your complaint will be dealt with, by whom and when;
- be impartial;
- identify ways to avoid future complaints, if appropriate.
- Your complaint must be submitted by letter, by email or using our standard complaint form (as a document or online). Contact details and links to the form are below.
- Your complaint should include:
- A summary of the issue(s), including any evidence supporting your case;
- Whether you have previously sought to resolve your complaint informally and, if so, with whom and what the outcome was;
- What you would like WRAP to do about the issue(s) raised; and
- Your contact details.
You may complete our standard complaint form, either;
• here on our website: http://www.wrap.org.uk/complaint-form, or