Organisations that integrate resource efficient and sustainable requirements within their supply chain as part of business as usual achieve the most success.
Review and improve is an essential part of the process and our guidance will help you answer the following questions:
- Do you have a process for lessons learnt both as part of the contract execution but also as part of the buying process?
- Do you consider the success of initiatives relating to waste, water and/or energy reduction?
- Does this process feed into the next round of buying relating to this category?
- Can you do things better?
- How can you improve the performance of your suppliers?
You can download the guidance here
The process we have described can be followed by all organisations including smaller retailers and product manufacturers.