Build on your existing knowledge of business resource efficiency.
You may already have started to take actions, such as taking readings and measurements of materials that you use. The tools and publications on this page show you what else you can do to cut the cost of waste to your business. They provide further ideas, tips and examples on what other businesses have done to be resource efficient.
Click on the relevant title below to view the publication:
- Reducing Your Water Consumption
- Self-assessment Review for Food and Drink Manufacturers
- Tracking Water Use to Cut Costs
- Resource Efficiency for Managers
- Packaging Optimisation for SMEs
- Workforce Partnerships for Resource Efficiency
- Environmental Strategic Review Guide
- Your Guide to Environmental Management Systems
Choose from a selection of our online tools:
- Hospitality and Food Service Resources
Find out about quick and easy ways of cutting down on your food waste costs and saving money.
- The Rippleffect
Online training to help your business reduce its water use.
- Water Monitoring Tool
Easily record, track and analyse where water is being used in your organisation.
- Mogden Formula Tool
Calculate the charges water and sewerage companies apply for the conveyance and treatment of effluents discharged to the public wastewater network.
Please note: The general telephone and email helpline service is no longer available; instead please visit the enhanced Help centre with guidance, tools, answers to a wide range of queries and further contact details.