Step by step recycling guides for offices, the hospitality industry and small retailers to start recycling at work.
Why should you recycle?
Recycling at work makes good business sense because:
- It's easy to set up and run.
- It feels good to be involved.
- It saves space and can reduce clutter.
- It's cost effective and could save you money.
- It helps to protect the environment.
Your "how to" guides
Want some posters and bin stickers to help increase staff participation in recycling?
Need a recycling service provider for your small businesses?
The WRAP Recycling Services Directory has now closed.
The Environment Agency maintains a database of details of individuals or organisations that are registered to transport waste. The Waste Directory is located at: https://www.gov.uk/find-registered-waste-carrier.