Partnerships are the key to success in establishing more re-use and helping the sector to reap financial, social and environmental benefits.
To help make this happen, we have produced a series of step-by-step guides aimed at encouraging more partnerships between local authorities, waste management companies and third sector organisations.
The guides cover how to:
- develop a re-use strategy
- establish a re-use baseline for your area
- set up and run a re-use forum
- produce a re-use action plan
- write a communications plan to boost re-use
- provide for re-use on HWRCs
- provide a re-use focused bulky waste collection service
- engage Registered Providers of social housing (Housing Assocations) in re-use projects