Anaerobic digestion (AD) systems can produce valuable renewable energy and fertiliser resources. The publicly-available specification (PAS) BSI PAS 110 aims to remove the major barrier to the development of AD and its markets for digestion process outputs by creating an industry specification against which producers can verify that they are of consistent quality and fit for purpose.
BSI PAS 110 covers all anaerobic digestion (AD) systems that accept source-segregated biowastes.
- Controls on input materials and the management system for the process of anaerobic digestion and associated technologies
- Minimum quality of whole digestate, separated fibre and separated liquor
- Information that is required to be supplied to the digestate recipient
Conditions of downloading and using a PAS
- The Publicly Available Specifications (PAS) which are available for download from this website are made available to the public with the permission of the British Standards Institution (BSI) under licence. Copyright in all BSI publications is owned by the BSI. Please respect this copyright.
- The PAS are available to download on the condition that they are not reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or exploited for any commercial purposes.
- Downloads from this website are subject to WRAP’s Terms and Conditions.