Introducing you to the topic of business resource efficiency if you are new to the subject. Topics covered include understanding the waste hierarchy, how to produce a waste map and measuring the true cost of waste.
You may not yet be aware of the true cost of waste to your business. The publications and tools below will help explain the benefits of resource efficiency and provide advice on how to get started.
Click on the title to view the publication:
- Finding Cost Savings: Resource Efficiency for SMEs
- Waste Mapping: Your Route to More Profit
- Green Office: A guide to running a more cost-effective and environmentally sustainable office
- Saving Money Through Resource Efficiency: Reducing Water Use
- Reducing Your Water Consumption
- Self-assessment Review for Food and Drink Manufacturers
- Your Guide to Environmental Management Systems
Choose from a selection of our online tools:
- Green Town
Start by taking an interactive tour of typical building premises to find out what actions you can take to be more resource efficient.
- Waste Hierarchy Tool
Find out more about how the Waste Hierarchy can help you to deal with your waste.
- Hospitality and Food Service Resources: Getting Started
Find out about quick and easy ways of cutting down on your food waste costs and saving money.
- The Rippleffect
Online training to help your business reduce water use.
- Water Monitoring Tool
Easily record, track and analyse where water is being used in your organisation.
Please note: The general telephone and email helpline service is no longer available; instead please visit the enhanced Help centre with guidance, tools, answers to a wide range of queries and further contact details.